Common Work Injuries in Georgia
Allen Turner Law’s client examples of common Georgia workplace injuries:
- Repetition and Overuse – An overuse or repetitive injury develops when a repetitive task or activity is required at work.
- Assaulted on the Job – Workplace violence. An assault on the job can cause an injury which can be work related.
- Slipping & Falling – In many cases, floors can be hazardous and lead to injuries related to some type of work related fall.
- Falling Down – This may be the result of a misplaced object or clutter/cleanliness issues,
- Being Struck by an Object – Objects often fall from high locations such as shelves or roofs that can injure workers when hit.
- Machine Related Accidents – A machine related injury is commonly caused by some type of machinery catching or crushing body and limb of the operator.
- Lifting and Pulling – By far, this type of injury is the most common. Lifting and pulling heavy items often cause back, neck, arm or leg pain and can be debilitating.
If you have experienced any of these on the job please contact us at Allen Turner Law.