Even a first offense for misdemeanor DUI is punishable by up to a year in jail and a suspension of your driving privileges for six months or longer. If you have a commercial driver’s license, the potential consequences are often more severe.
Our experience finding the right defense strategies can help protect your rights and driving privileges.
We handle Georgia DUI charges including:
- First-offense DUI
- Repeat DUI charges, including felonies based on prior DWI convictions from other states
- Vehicular homicide or assault charges related to drunk driving accidents
- Driver’s license suspension, revocation and reinstatement hearings
- DUI charges based on field sobriety test results
- DUI charges based on unreliable blood or breath test evidence
Request a Consultation
Call the DUI defense team Allen Turner Law at 844-781-4DUIto Get Help Today.