Almost everyone has received at least one traffic ticket in their lifetime. Even though it is a common occurrence, a traffic ticket can have serious consequences.
Classifications of a Traffic Ticket
Violations, depending on how serious they are, can be classified as:
- Misdemeanors, or
- Petty offenses.
Possible Traffic Ticket Penalties:
Consequences of a traffic ticket may include:
- Significant monetary fines,
- Suspension/Revocation of driving privileges,
- Increased insurance rates, or
Each of these could seriously impacting your life personally and financially.
Types of Traffic Tickets:
- Speeding tickets
- Aggravated speeding
- Driving under suspension
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Driving without insurance
- Reckless / Agressive driving
- Improper lane changes
- Failure to Yield or Stop
- And other traffic violations
Get Help Today:
Call Allen Turner Law at 844-781-PAIN to Get Help Today